I Fluent In Three Languages English Sarcasm And Profanity Shirt

Buy it: I Fluent In Three Languages English Sarcasm And Profanity Shirt
See more: I Fluent In Three Languages English Sarcasm And Profanity Shirt


No, it was you and your ilk that has made this simple transition an unholy mess, better prepare for the political wilderness because that is what is coming for you and all the I Fluent In Three Languages English Sarcasm And Profanity Shirt other traitors who have done so much damage to this country, the sickly smile on your face will soon be gone and we wont have to put up with it again!! That's me finished with the lib dems the non democratic party they don't want us to have a second referendum because we are all to thick to know what we are voting for we will see because i won't be voting for you because I am not that thick to know what you are trying to do They need to call themselves “The Libs” then because they are certainly not Democratic!

Home: Shop Funny shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Xayahshirt-There Are No Other Rights If You Can’t Defend Them Shirt

Hanging With Red Gnomies God Full Christmas Shirt

Witch Ain’t No Lows When You’re Drinking Claws Shirt